Friday, June 4, 2010

Waiting to Swing


I'm so pushy and impatient.

Today, I woke up and decided that we need a rope swing in our oak tree.

Today, my husband has the day off....

I think I've forgotten that all the DIY shows have editing software. What? The hardware store doesn't have the right type of rope? What? You have to rip your own board? What? You need to take measurements, drive around town getting materials and learn how to tie the proper knot?

Today, it's going to rain and it seems that the rain might be sent to wash my impatience away.

Today, I'm waiting to swing tomorrow and practicing patience.

2 comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

I'm so like that! I have no patience; when I decide I want something, I want it NOW!!! Can't wait to see your swing! :)

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Honey put up a swing in our backyard for youngest. We don't have a great tree for it, so he is the only one that can use it. I loved having a tree swing when I was growing up and can't wait to see yours!