Friday, April 2, 2010

Feeling Glamorous

Today, I dropped my six year old off for a day of fun at gymnastics. It appealed to him because he can jump into pits of foam with his friends and it appeals to me because it costs $15 and includes lunch. Anyway, a fabulous friend offered to have our daughter over for a play date and there I stood...FREE!

Suddenly, I feel unprepared for this moment. I have an 1 1/2 hr. to myself and I need to use it wisely. My feet were in a tragic state so I found myself one of those cheap pedi places where someone shouts "You pick color!" as you walk in the door. I spent the next hour watching T.V. that wasn't PBS, and having my feet buffed and polished. I left feeling nothing short of glamorous. It's amazing what friends and pretty toes can do for a mom!

2 comments:

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

I love the "YOU PICK COLLA" place.