Monday, July 26, 2010

Homeward Bound

Home at last! Can I just sing....what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man! After being gone for a week and spending 26 hours in flight and in airports, I arrived home last night to spic and span clean house...uh, huh, laundry done and put away, grass mowed, sandbox installed, clean sheets, coffee programmed to go on for me at 7:00 AM, dirty dishless house! Oh yes, he's a mighty good man!

I have no idea what time it is or what I'm suppose to be doing but my family never looked more beautiful to me! I can't hug and kiss my babies enough and home is the only place I want to be! And because I know that you love to look at someone elses vacation pictures...I'll try to post a few later...for now, I'd just like to say that there's no place like home!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hooray! Welcome home!!!

Country Gal said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see those pictures!