Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Lovin' CSN

I love CSN stores! Remember how I live in our 2nd fixer upper...A.K.A. ugly 1960's ranch. Well, I've found that CSN is the perfect place to shop for the items that we need when we redecorate a room or, for that matter, when our coffee maker died 10 years to the date from our wedding....c'mon!

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cookware to cribs to specific needs such as dining room sets and dog beds! There are so many options that I'm having a hard time choosing! Should I go with what we need...a 8 quart pot, or something fun?! Stay tuned for the review...

**I received no compensation for posting this, but I will be receiving a gift certificate to use for an upcoming review. My opinions are 100% my own and others may have different opinions.**

No comments: