Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Car Sighting

So this has nothing to do with anything and while I promised myself to keep the word "random" out of my blog posts, there is no other word to describe this...



What you are looking at here, is a car whose owner has crossed some line, some boundary, something. Yes, those are 2 deer mounted onto the back of his car. No, I do not know if they are fake but they are mechanized (is that the right word even?!) so that they talk. Their lower jaw moves up and down and the 2 deer appear to have some sort of conversation. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying because my 2kids were going nuts in the backseat. I meanwhile, was digging frantically through my purse, finding my camera so that I could capture this moment. Note the hats....snazzy!

So the guy driving the car appeared normal but who does this? And my answer is this...either the guy has no kids to chase around, feed, clothe, bathe... Or, he had a few too many kids and they drove him crazy and driving this.

Random!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I've seen this ride around town too! Have you seen the one with mannequins strapped on it? Very disturbing ... At least we've all seen a deer strapped on a truck before.

Random rocks by the way. I'm thinking of changing my name to it.

Parenting in blue jeans said...

Oh no, not mannequins! I hope they're fully outfitted!

MomOnTheEdge said...

LOL! Only in MI.

Country Gal said...

I love random - and this is priceless! I wish I had the guts to do something like that in public!