Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coming Soon....CSN Rreview

So I'm feeling spoiled by CSN. I love that store! ...well, technically I love all 200of their stores. CSN has given away 2 gift certificates to PBJ (No, turn your mom brain off...not peanut butter jelly...Parenting in Blue Jean) readers and has worked with me on a review. Once again, I'll be reviewing one of their products.
Now I just have to choose what that product is. And here lies the conundrum. I like pretty things but I have a house that is well, ugly would be a polite way of saying it. We're still dreaming of painting the exterior of our house by the time the snow flies and so the practical side of me thinks I should buy some new outdoor lighting. It's hard when one side of your brain is suggesting needs and the other is going, "oooh, look at those pretty throw pillows". Either way, CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cookware (you know I love my Caphalon pans) to lights to furniture (ooh, and throw pillows) so...Coming soon, a review and you'll be able to figure out which side of my brain won out.

No comments: