Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Coffee Mate

First off, do you really think that Coffee Mate is sending me any free product for this post...ahhhh, no. They know when they have lifelong addict. So my opinions have only been swayed by the fact that I wake up jonesin' for the stuff every morning.

There was one unfortunate morning that I woke up *gasp* with no Coffee Mate in the house. My husband, bless his heart, sets up the coffee maker for me when he leaves for work so that all I have to do is stumble out of bed and push a button. I know, he's Mr. Wonderful! I woke up that particular morning, shuffled my way into our kitchen, saw my husband's act of love (coffee people...) and just about cried when I remembered that I used the last drops of that fantastic mix of chemicals and faux flavor creamer the day before. I posted a note on fb thinking that surely someone would understand my pain and went on with my morning. I survived but not happily as I dressed the kids, got one on the bus, and started tidying up the place.

The amazing thing is that there exists a Coffee Mate fairy! Somewhere around 10:00 my door bell rang and there she was, dressed in a darling little cotton dress with a smile that went from ear to ear, with a bottle of Coffee Mate in her outstretched hand. I swear I saw a bright light behind her and heard angels singing. This all goes to illustrate my post from yesterday, Friends don't let friends mother alone.

I love Coffee Mate and I LOVE LOVE Coffee Mate fairies!

This post is a part of THings I Love Thursday hosted by The Diaper Diaries

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

She's a pretty awesome coffee fairy!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wow! How cool! :D Maybe I need to post that on FB. LOL! :D What is your favorite flavor?

Thank you for sharing!
Sherry

Betsy Escandon said...

I don't drink coffee, but I know my in-laws love coffee-mate. I have to admit that I once looked at the ingredient list and was a bit weirded out. Thanks for visiting me!

The Fuller Family said...

Yum! My husband and I are huge fans of coffee and coffee mate!